Vestax VCI 100 (None available in the UK) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just got a black one at www.djdeals.com for $499/free ship. Sorry DJTT, I would have got from you had I seen they were available before I bought this one. It's not the SE tho, just black..

so- just out of curiosity, where would the price need to be for a VCI-100 to make it worth while (with shipping included) buying from the UK or europe?

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    so- just out of curiosity, where would the price need to be for a VCI-100 to make it worth while (with shipping included) buying from the UK or europe?
    For Australia they would have to come in at about $480.000 USD shipping included - our exchange rate isnt that crash hot at the moment since the economy crashed. VCI-100s are going for $750 -> $800 Australian here at the moment.

www.djdeals.com has silver, black and MixVibes editions in stock with software options. Free shipping...not sure about int. ship. They even have Ean's youtube vid as their demo.

Ean, i just bought fresh new VCI 100 (blk) in czech republic.

i got super lucky and bought it for just 384.181 USD (exact actual conversion from CZK). The shops on local internet with musical hardware started rapidly skyrocketing the prices on pro equipment, so in the next store VCI 100 is worth f*kin 632.316 USD!!! the reason is in current czk to euro exchange, czk is having trend to go downhill since new year's...

so i guess, price for VCI 100 SE in your shop is very reasonable.

I actualy made the mistake of buying VCI 100 before checking up availibility of firmware upgrade kits in your store. (OT. right now i am trying to abuse your old VCI 100 external mix mapping for Traktor 3.3, and can't wait to get my hands on firmware upgrade to smash my vci with 1.6 tsk!)
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123