[OT] Portal 2 Decryption Issue???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default [OT] Portal 2 Decryption Issue???

Whats Up!

Well, I preordered Portal 2 on steam on valentines day when it was first released, and have been ridiculously pumped for it, but now it's saying that it has to Decrypt the Steam Files in order for me to play the game. On top of that it's been stuck on 33% since I started listening to the "These Hopeful Machines" full album by BT which is like 2 hours, and now I'm on the last song and its still stuck there. Just kind of upsetting. Sorry if my english isn't really coherent or doesn't make any sense because I haven't slept for the last 51 hours and I'm somewhat sedated.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Tech Guru

reboot, it fixes that
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Reboot my computer, or steam? cause I tried rebooting steam twice before this last attempt and each time it's gotten to 32% and gotten stuck and this time it went to 33% so I thought it might have a fighting chance. Not really thinking the same way now, but I'll try a computer reboot for fun in a bit.

EDIT: On second thought, I just had a hallucination and the room looks like it's moving...I think I'm gonna go to the hospital. Sleep Deprivation FTL.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

hangonwhut? Portal 2 is out? Man am I behind the times. Need to get me some of that!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I saw my Facebook feed blow up with this whole Portal 2 stuff. What's the big deal about it? Like is there anything super special about it, or what?

And don't worry, it's happening to a lot of people. Not just you!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I saw my Facebook feed blow up with this whole Portal 2 stuff. What's the big deal about it?
    Did you play the original Portal? Best game ever. That's why there's so much hype.

And that's why my laptop looks like this:

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Did you play the original Portal? Best game ever. That's why there's so much hype.

And that's why my laptop looks like this:

I did not. Maybe that's why I don't get it. I am currently having TV issues or i'd be on Gears of War 3 right now. I saw a gameplay video, just didn't look like something i'd be interested in playing. Maybe if I watched a few more, idk.

Very cool laptop btw . I'm trying to find ways to customize my own as well, but I don't know what to do.

hit up etsy.com and search for macbook decals. There are thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    hit up etsy.com and search for macbook decals. There are thousands.
    Yeah i've browsed through their ware's, I just can't seem to find one I really really want. Guess i'ma keep looking .

Restart steam, decrypt again, the servers were overloaded. If problems persist right click on portal 2 in the sidebar, local files, then verify integrity of game cache and defragment the cache files. Didn't sleep last night, just about beat the game, but now I'm studying for a test. What's your steam user? Mine's Tyfurious. Add meh ;P
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast