Subwoofer recommendations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by djgringo View Post
    while on the subject im going to get a pair of qsc k12 to hook up to my kontrol s4 what equipment do i need to hook up a sub to that system.. Thanks in advance

XLR Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by neworleansTECH View Post
    How is the QSC KSUB? the built in wheels seem nice.
    It's okay, but it's never going to touch what that 18 can do. The 18, like the ksub, has castors too, so it's easy to move around.

Quote Originally Posted by Paka Ono View Post
    Wow. For less than that price (amp included) why not just have some custom subs built?

http://billfitzmaurice.com

And here's a guy who will make them for you.

http://www.speakerhardware.com/

Just a thought.
    You get what you pay for, or perhaps in this situation, it's more fitting to refresh the point that you don't get what you don't pay for.
    QSC has stellar customer support, great warranties, and all the active speakers since the HPRi line have had a reputation of extremely good build quality and top of the line acoustics.
    I know a HUGE selling point for me was getting a six year warranty on speakers I was going to be moving around every week. Building speakers myself would have been cheaper, but when they start falling apart, no one is going to fix them for me for free.

personally im looking at the k181 too... as my buddy has one and it is fantastic sounding (which is enough convincing for me)

btw, 3LAU, love your shit man, keep it up. party starters each and every one.

(plus the ladies love beat it barbara :P )
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

I had the chance to play through the Jbl 515's with a single eon 518 sub in a 500 seat auditorium and it was able to shake some dust off the ceiling. QSC, can't go wrong, but i wouldn't rule out or at least listen to the 518 with your 515's
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12