Traktor 2 FX info?
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 2 FX info?

I looked all through the manual to no avail. I would like to know if there are any in-depth definitions of each FX unit somewhere?

I understand its not hard to just listen and figure out each one by ear, but with the large amount of FX in Traktor + the differences between each effect in chained vs advanced mode I though perhaps there was a guide somewhere that could merely state which each button/pot does..

Anyone seen a good FX guide for Traktor?

Traktor manual section 15.5 - 'The Effects in Detail'
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Traktor manual section 15.5 - 'The Effects in Detail'
    .... I Just realized that there was a guide other than the 'getting started.' Thanks for pointing that out so I took a few extra seconds to look in the manual directory. Sometimes you just overlook things like that.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by maverikk View Post
    .... I Just realized that there was a guide other than the 'getting started.' Thanks for pointing that out so I took a few extra seconds to look in the manual directory. Sometimes you just overlook things like that.
    Thanks again!
    He clearly didn't overlook it
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.