Does anyone know if the CDJ200's can work with Traktor.

Default Does anyone know if the CDJ200's can work with Traktor.

I've heard before that you need to have vinyl mode on your deck for it to work with a DVS. Is this true?
    Blog.
    APC40, UC33E, MacBook Pro 13", Midifighter, Traktor Pro 2, Audio 6.

If you have a soundcard like the Audio 2,4,6,8,or 10 and you use a time code CD you can use the CDJ200 for DVS, but there is no midi capabilities.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

DVS: Digital Viny. System

where your Vinyl have a specific "Timecode" sound/data on it... but TT are just plain stupid player, The same "Timecode" sound/data going out of anything will work. Reel-to-Reel, CD player, Ipod, 8 Track tape, 4 Track tape, computer audio soundcard... FM REceiver... anything that have a line out (or phono out).
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Tech Student

i have the cdj200 to djm 400 and i am trying to set it up with traktor scratch duo 2 with the Audio 6 and i cant get it running -___-

It will work but the to get scratch capabilities you need vinyl mode. So you will be able to nudge a track, but actually scratching or cueing a track maybe not very easy.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    It will work but the to get scratch capabilities you need vinyl mode. So you will be able to nudge a track, but actually scratching or cueing a track maybe not very easy.
    yeah i miss my actual turntables and my cdj 800s im prob going to try n sell the 200s n pick up some old school turntables