Hey Everybody!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody!

Default Hey Everybody!

I would love to thank you for building this forum, I am glad there is a place I can finally chat to like minded people and have a bit of fun too!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

We're glad you found us.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

welcome aboard
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Croeso!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Croeso!
    And in comes the man speaking the zombie language
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    And in comes the man speaking the zombie language
    Better than using a language stolen from the French and trying to pass it off as your own....

I never undestood why the French don't have a word for "entrepreneur" :eek:
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

more like evolved from ancient german. but i won't get too picky
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

I won't get too picky about how Welsh is not a zombie language either, considering I work as a sound engineer setting up simutlaneous translation and sound rigs for a translation company and see it being used freely everyday by lots of different people and ages....

....oh, and where I'm originally from (Caernarfon in North Wales - near Snowdonia to anyone who needs a focal point, which most of you will still think "where?" no doubt!), over 90% of the population are fluent Welsh speakers according to the latest census.

There's your education for today. Being part-resident in Barcelona, I'm sure they wouldn't take to it too kindly if you told them Catalunya wasn't a real providence and that their langauge was a zombie language compared to Spanish.

Language lesson over.

Welcome to the forums OP. More where this railroading came from, especially if FullEnglishPint gets involved......I wonder if you can block specific users from posting in your threads?

Quote Originally Posted by adennispatolinos View Post
    I would love to thank you for building this forum, I am glad there is a place I can finally chat to like minded people and have a bit of fun too!
    welcome !

whoawhoa sorry bunford, it was just supposed to be little tease I didn't mean to offend you ! Sorry if I did. I usually go to Wales a few times a year (pembrokeshire to be precise) and I'm well aware of how widely welsh is spoken, and I have heard of Caernarfon
    Us english people just can't get a grip of it though, cos you look at the road signs and don't know where to start with pronunciation, eg Hwllfordd!

Catalan's a pretty fun language. Take 4 parts spanish, 2 parts french, 1 part portuguese and 1 part italian, add in a few curveballs and you're pretty much there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast