lady in trouble - Audio 2 dj, windows 7, Asus laptop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default lady in trouble - Audio 2 dj, windows 7, Asus laptop

Hey there

i just bought new audio 2 dj and new Asus i3 laptop with windows 7 (64bit)

try to install it with all kind of drivers (including the new updates)

and after plugging the audio to the USB 2.0 the installation in failed to continue

i really don't what to do...

any ideas?

lady in trouble
    chen xx

Worked fine for me on Windows 7.

Take out the sound card, go to the NI site and downlaod latest drivers from the site (though you won't be able to adjust latency with these). Install the drivers and then, once install is completed and finished, plug in the Audio2DJ and it should work fine.

If you already installed anything, uninstall the drivers first so you start from a clean position.

If you want the official site, type "audio2DJ" in google and the first result takes you to the NI site, where you can click support for the drivers.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

please don't double post, it's untidy
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

hey 10x for the answer! what do u mean by "Take out the sound card" - which one? the laptop one? how do i do it?

i didn't everything u send (uninstall, download new version, etc')

after i finish the installation - i pluged in the Audio2DJ with 2.0 port. and it reconize it and than what should i do?

the menu setup says - the installation should continue - but nothing happens...

chen xx

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Please read the FAQ and don't double post.

Tech Mentor

Maybe try an uninstall then a re-install
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Eh?

I'm confused!

1. Take the USB cable from the Audio2DJ to the laptop out of the laptop.
    2. Go into Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs
    3. Find the drivers (may be listed under NI, Native Instruments or Audio2DJ) and uninstall them using the Control Panel
    4. Now, go to the NI site and download the latest Audio2DJ drivers and save them on your desktop. **make sure you download the Windows 64 bit version**
    5. Run the driver setup from your desktop all the way through until it's completed.
    6. Once you clicked on "Finish" at the end of the installation of the driver, plug in the USB cable from the Audio2DJ sound card.
    7. It should now work.

To verify that it works, right click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner system tray of your screen and click on "sounds". Click on the left tab from the menu that pops up and see if it offer your the Audio2DJ as a sound output.

Alternatively, you could open Traktor, go into Device Manager etc etc to verify that the laptop is picking up the sound card.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

please post all replies to this thread here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28794
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Everything has been merged and extras deleted.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Totally forgot one, bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast