WARNING: Do NOT order from calsound.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default WARNING: Do NOT order from calsound.com

Hello all, so after having used the internet for many years to order various products and all my DJ and musical equipment as well as all my PA gear, I was just ripped off by this site. To put it in perspective I have used many dozens of sites and spent many thousands of dollars over the last 3-4 years.

Now www.calsound.com enters

Here is the story. On March 26th I place an order for a odyssey S4 flight case and an American DJ galaxian lazer. I receive no e-mail confirmation of my order, but my credit card is charged the next day. I am curious at this, but don't think too much about it as I have an account on their site that I can look at. Two days later I get an e-mail from the site asking me to fill in extra forms since I am getting my items shipped to Michigan, and I live in Ontario and have a Canadian address for my billing and American for shipping. This is fine, I have seen this before and fill out the forms including a photocopy of drivers license and credit card front and back, as well as a signature.

A week goes by, no information about when or if my order has shipped. I decide to call the customer support line to find out what the deal is. Both items were listed "in stock" at the time of purchase. The lady I speak to says they will be shipping tomorrow (April 5th). I go along thinking okay great! I wait, no email, my status on the site does not change. I call back on April 8th, the same lady says the items have shipped yesterday, April 7th. I find it odd that I did not receive a confirmation email or tracking number, and that the status on their site still says processed. But okay, I'll wait. The whole next week nothing. No emails, no tracking numbers. I call back a few times to the site, I talk to a guy now a few times, and he says that they show up as shipped and that he will get in touch with the shipping agency and get back to me. He never does

Now a week and a half later I still am trying to call and email this site. They now will not answer the phone, I am unable to get through to them, none of my emails are returned. I have been ripped off and my money stolen.

I contact my credit card company, and they say I have to wait at least 1 month after charges have been put on my card to file a fraud charge. So now I wait.

This has been the most frustrating experience I have ever had with an online web site, and I have used them all/ebay.

NEVER USE www.calsound.com

They will rip you off and steal your money

sorry to hear that, hope it gets sorted!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Thank you. I have re bought the lazer from amazon and placed an order for the DJTT S4 bag

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

I've had problems with that site as well. There customer service is some of the worst i've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    Kinda sounds like a big hiss then boom boom wacka wacka boom

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Johnv View Post
    I've had problems with that site as well. There customer service is some of the worst i've ever seen.
    Did your items ever arrive? What did you go through?

That sucks, i'm sorry to hear that. I would personally never buy from any other site other than the few I trust which include guitarcenter.com, djtt.com, and amazon.com.

I'm not even worried about credit card fraud, but more so of identity theft.

Sorry to hear that! Thanks for the heads up!
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

but dude.

theyve been online since 1996 bro

bro didnt you see bro?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

sometimes shit takes awhile to ship. maybe wait more than a week before crying foul. no wonder they're screening your calls lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast