Kontrol X1/S4 fx bank 3&4 decks C&D

Default Kontrol X1/S4 fx bank 3&4 decks C&D

I was wondering if anyone has created or knows of a mapping yet for the x1 that keeps it exactly the same except that it will kontrol fx banks 3 and 4 insted of 1 and 2 and control decks C and D instead of A and B.

I re-mapped all the effect controls ( by only changing the focus to from 1 to 3 and 2 to 4) which took like 15min. Then i looked at all the map routes i would have to change for deck A and B to deck C and D. Turns out theres a shit ton...lol. If not done yet i'll do it and post it but if its done could someone let me know. Or if there is another quicker way to do it that i havent found out.

thanks
    --DRITCH

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

Tech Wizard

Hey I did basically this and just re mapped everything inside the pre mapped X1 map. I just switched the focus to different effect slots and different decks. A bit time consuming but not hard at all.

Tech Guru

open traktor > open preferences window > go to controller manager tab > chose kontrol x1 as your device > then right below where it says kontrol x1 click edit > and chose the option "AB>CD"

then your done and your mapping is now switched
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

yah its def pretty simple, i was just hoping to save some time...haha in the time i wasted waiting to see if some one had done it, i could have had it done...lol.

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

got that shit done....pretty tedious. If anyone wants me to upload it just drop a line in this thread.

haha wtf....santos you posted that at the same time I did and apperently i had just gotten to work on doing it before you told me....Does that also switch your effects banks?

Tech Guru

yea switches deck a to deck c....deck b to deck d...effects 1 to 3...effects 2 to 4....

i used that little function whenever hah
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

haha my life sucks....it jus took me like 40min and i did all manually...

Losing effects with X1/S4

Hello,

I have an S4, X1 and an F1 as my kit. Overkill? Naw! I love it....

Problem is when I connect the X1, I loose the capability on my S4 to control FX bank 1 on Deck B, and I lose capability to control FX bank 2 on Deck A.

Is there a fix to this? I would like to still be able to control effects banks 1 and 2 on deck a and b. I control deck c and d with the X1, so no big deal there.

Please let me know. Thanks

DJ Sandor