Audio 1 soundcard opinions

Default Audio 1 soundcard opinions

So in my signature, I list my new setup. I don't have it yet but I just saved up the exact amount of money I need. So today I went and re-researched everything to be safe and there are alot of reviews of the NI audio 1. Alot of the reviews mention drop outs and such so can anyone prove/disprove this? Does anyone have s suggestion for a similarly priced sound card with four inputs? And outputs...

Apologize for the typing, I'm on my iPhone
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ranzerox View Post
    So in my signature, I list my new setup. I don't have it yet but I just saved up the exact amount of money I need. So today I went and re-researched everything to be safe and there are alot of reviews of the NI audio 1. Alot of the reviews mention drop outs and such so can anyone prove/disprove this? Does anyone have s suggestion for a similarly priced sound card with four inputs? And outputs...

Apologize for the typing, I'm on my iPhone
    Audio Kontrol 1? I had one for a year and never had any issues with it. I wish I would have kept it to use instead of the built in one on my S4.

So no audio drop outs or anything?
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ranzerox View Post
    So no audio drop outs or anything?
    Zero for me on a Windows 7 PC like yourself. The only issue I had that really had nothing to do with the soundcard was that the auto turn on/off on my amp wouldn't turn off when powering down my PC. I would get this very low static playing through my speakers and I'd walk around my house trying to figure out where the sound was coming from, I thought I was hearing things/smoked to much .

Lol nice. Well awesome! I'll go ahead and get this soundcard