Huge Traktor Problem Please Help

Default Huge Traktor Problem Please Help

So lately whenever i open traktor it crashes after about 5-10 mins. It does this every time without fail. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, it didnt work. this crashing only began once i told traktor to analyse my whole music library and i think this is the problem as it starts analyzing automatically when i open the program. I cant stop it from analyzing the songs though, even though i tell it to.
    I need help big time please get back to me.
    Thanks,

Sounds like a similar problem I used to have with Windows Media PLayer a few years back.

Can you just turn the setting off in the 5-10 minutes you and then close Traktor down manually (rather than letting it crash). It should then save your settings and open up fine the next time.

If that doesn;t work, perhaps you have a corrupt music file which it hangs at?

Or, try not to use Traktor while it's updating library. It should, in theory, just run until it's scanned your library. Should only take long the first time as any time after that it'll only add in what you added onto your library since the last time it scanned.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Copy your 'traktor settings.tsi' file and put it somewhere safe, then delete the original and try and start Traktor.

As far as stopping the analyzing process you can right click on the info bar on the bottom that shows the progress and tell it to cancel the process.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, cancel the analysis process and analyze in chunks (depending on how large your collection is). Let it run overnight.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Note which track it is analysing when it crashes. Delete that file, it is corrupted. Restart Traktor. Done
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

what version is it?
    1.x?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.