[OT] what motorsport do you follow ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default [OT] what motorsport do you follow ?

Yer as the title says.
    So maby there should be a little bit of structure so I will start off.

Sport : motogp
    Fav rider/driver : valentino rossi

The Doctor; Legend
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Formula 1; Sebastian Vettel
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

My local TT5 classes and the street scene from time to time.. I respect anything fast, my fancy just happens to be drag racing.

Seems i choose expensive hobbies.. The two things i do for work/fun both are money eating whores when they want to be, haha..
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

and this is my favorite driver of all time:

"Your lucky that 100 shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake.." ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

I wish we had real motor sports worth following over here. The only thing I can remember is seeing stupid Nascar commercials and F watching dumb rednecks make left turns for hours.

If I lived in Europe or elsewhere, i'd follow MOTOGP most likely. I'm a huge huge Ducati fan. One day maybe even be a Ducatisti - in other words whenever I move out of my parents place.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I wish we had real motor sports worth following over here. The only thing I can remember is seeing stupid Nascar commercials and F watching dumb rednecks make left turns for hours.
    LOL, you obviously know nothing about the sport. I'm not a Nascar guy myself but you cant compare what you saw on TV to anything at what being at a Nascar race is.. You don't get the feeling, the smell, the thunder shake you when the 800+ hp PUSHROD motors, fly past at speeds close to 200mph, turning 9000+ RPMs for hours... That shit is a straight engineering marvel and nothing short... Respect where its due, and hush up with all this dumb redneck nonsense.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yeah there's a lot more to NASACR than going in circles, that said I don't like it. I watch Supercross and some MotoGP, but not really religiously. Anytime I get a chance to watch observed trials I'm all over it, but being in the US that's usually just on youtube unless there's an event going on locally.

My favorite motorized sport to participate in were Enduro's, but with gas so high it was costing $200-$400 just to go ride for a weekend so that pretty much retired me. Now I just stick to riding the big ass 1000cc dual sport bike with guys on small 650's to keep myself fresh.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Yeah well I actually ride supermoto is anyone knows what that is. It's a cross between ofroad and onroad racing. But I don't actually follow the sport .

It's whatever. I've driven in one. It was my uncle's ex-wife's brother / dad who used to race. I have actually had the opportunity to drive one of them. So chill out. I am not saying anything against them in general, but honestly it's a big fucking series of left turns.

I'll ask my Mom if she still has it in her albums somewhere and then i'll post the picture of me driving it. I don't think she had video.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast