Help with audio cables - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Can I safely assume that the speaker is actually an amp? If so don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    Kinda sounds like a big hiss then boom boom wacka wacka boom

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Johnv View Post
    Can I safely assume that the speaker is actually an amp? If so don't use it.
    yea pretty much lol...

A splitter like what Johnv put up is almost what you need to plug into a guitar amp, however that pic shows a trs 1/4 inch plug, you need rca to ts, since that amp won't be stereo.

Like this;

Not ideal, but it will work.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Convert

got one thats what im using now, but when i hook up the amp, it takes out my headphone cueing when i press cue to listen in with headphones to dial everything in, thats why i was asking about a single input 2 output splitter =/

Adapter Plug

Something like this? You would need 2 of those, but looking at the picture i don't know if this is EXACTLY the right one.... seems like the end with 1 connector on it, the connector is rounded? Or is that just because of the picture?

Let me get this straight, you take rcas from output 1, into that 1/4" adapter, into your amp, and it takes out your cueing?

edit; Ok, reread your post, what's up with the other speaker(one with red/white inputs)? Is that speaker powered as well? If so, I think I know what to do.
    Last edited by jakeintox; 04-22-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12