New DJ lap top need help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default New DJ lap top need help!

Im really considering buying a Toshiba Tecra or Quazio. Have you guys ever used any of these lap tops? I dont want to go the MacBook way I feel like everyone has one

Really? Based on that logic, will you play only music everybody else isn't playing?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Really?
    Yes, these two lap come with i7 processors. Again im asking for help. I know MacBooks are good computers. All my other dj friends have them and thats why Im considering taking a different route

Tech Convert

Really? Based on that logic, will you play only music everybody else isn't playing?
    Based on that logic, I would drive a plane. Most drive a car. I would walk on my hands, everyone walks on their feet. If you read my question im asking help about a computer.

Tech Convert

you play only music everybody else isn't playing?
    To a certain extent yes. I open for my other friends and vice versa, Im sure the crowd will be get bored after the third time they hear a song.

I know several djs who swear by their Toshibas. Not sure about those specific models, but in general Toshiba has a pretty good track record.

And kudos for being an individual! Personally, I don't buy Apple because I'm a computer geek and like to build my own, but to each his own.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

In that case I'm sure either of the 2 computers your considering will be fine. I've owned Toshiba's in the past and they're probably the ONLY PC I'd buy again.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

All my other dj friends have them and thats why Im considering taking a different route
    They work, they are reliable, they are a decent specification, they have a awesome OS. Thats all you need,

Seriously dude get a colored case or decals if you want to be different.

By definition you should probably run a custom flavour of linux too, I hear there is lots of people running windows these days

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    I know several djs who swear by their Toshibas. Not sure about those specific models, but in general Toshiba has a pretty good track record.

And kudos for being an individual! Personally, I don't buy Apple because I'm a computer geek and like to build my own, but to each his own.
    Kudos to you man! I wish I knew how to build my own computers! But its nice to hear others like using Toshibas

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    They work, they are reliable, they are a decent specification, they have a awesome OS.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast