Twenty Eleven : Year of the Epic Album Releases?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post

heheh love this...

WTF is Frodo doing there though?

it's like... all these rather large sized comedians and then little fucking frodo in the middle of it all. so random.

For trance people..Not sure if they will all be this year but theyve announced new cd's. Cant wait for group therapy.

Above & Beyond
    ATB
    Sander Van Doorn
    Ummet Ozcan
    Cosmic Gate

I hope justice does something different than their last album. But by the sounds of "Civilization" it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I've waited 4 years and I feel it's going to be just a continuation of the sounds they were already making in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Says View Post
    I hope justice does something different than their last album. But by the sounds of "Civilization" it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I've waited 4 years and I feel it's going to be just a continuation of the sounds they were already making in 2007.
    Is that bad?
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

And what about the epic releases already?

Agoria - 'Impermanence'
    Carl Craig - '20 years of......'
    Art Department - 'The Drawing Board'
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 04-24-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Tech Guru

hmmm i think Civilization sounds a bit different than anything from the Cross LP, but it does sound very Justice - if that makes any sense.

i think it's a wise move on their part to retain some semblance of familiarity for their second album before flying off into a completely different direction.

i'm mostly thankful that we can atleast expect they're not going to put out a corny brostep record or whatever to appease the current popular dance trends.

MSTRKRFT is coming out with a new album also this year

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    i think it's a wise move on their part to retain some semblance of familiarity for their second album before flying off into a completely different direction.
    I do agree with keeping the familiarity of Justice. Maybe it's just me but it sounds like they were holding onto Civilization from 2007. Time has moved on and a lot of people have borrowed their sound. I was just hoping this one would be just as ground breaking as their last one. But we will just have to wait and see.

Tech Guru

Im looking forward to Justice and MSTRKRFT but thinking kraft is just going to sell out on half of his songs...

I still dont mind the justice sound from 2007....if everything was upbeat then I would go for it.

Tech Guru

I was just hoping this one would be just as ground breaking as their last one. But we will just have to wait and see.

fair enough. yeah who knows what the rest of the album will sound like, i'm really stoked to find out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast