Recordings of traktor timecode vinyl

Default Recordings of traktor timecode vinyl

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a recording of one or both sides of the traktor vinyl?

I would record it myself but my needles are in dire need of replacement and my vinyl has a few nicks in it from coming back from a good night out totally hammered and deciding to attempt to copy the DJ I saw that night.

I take it the timecode CD is not identical to the vinyl and would have different position markers so even though the pitch would be correct CDJ style cueing would not work. Can anyone confirm this so I can know just to ignore the original CDs entirely?

Thanks!

No one have any useful info?

Theres a wav file in traktor with the signal, not sure if the vinyl and cd have a different one though, could you not just buy new control vinyls?
    MBP 13'' - VCI 100 SE - Audio 2 DJ - Traktor Pro 2 - Akai LPK25 - Traktor Scratch Pro - Audio 8 DJ
    http://soundcloud.com/prcll

Basically I want to be able to use CDJs and vinyl at the same time in xwax and I believe that you can only use one timecode at a time with xwax (not 100% sure though, need to do a bit more research) so I'd need to have a recording of the vinyl timecode on an audio CD.

I could but it could be a while before I can afford new control vinyl and new needles