60 minutes.....

Thread: 60 minutes.....

Default 60 minutes.....

Until Paul Chambers and 2 Many DJs kick off in Cardiff!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

awesome hope it's goin well

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

3.10am and 2 Many DJs just finished a mindblowing 2 hour set. I swear they.crank up the bass and volume.for headline.acts!

If ever I needed inspiration and direction, I just got it. And sweating my balls off to boot!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Couple of pics from last night. It was a very good set. Played lots of newer stuff in there and was interesting watching them. They have almost no interaction with crowd, don't really 'dance' behind the decks and just get on with it. However, watching the crowd, they had everyone in the palm of their hand for the entire 2 hours.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Bunford; 04-25-2011 at 10:25 AM.

damn! nice spot...
    Check out my...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenboarder99
    http://soundcloud.com/glenboarder99
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Then you are golden....like Ean Golden.

2 many dj's rock mate. You have a good one? Where in Cardiff was that? We were near Cardiff this weekend.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox