dj tech tools i love you but your store? wtf
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default dj tech tools i love you but your store? wtf

i put a thread on here once looking for the dj tech tools store in huntington beach hoping i can get some pointers try some of the toys and deciding which would be right for me..... i called to get directions and got the answering machine wtf!!!!! so i never ended up going ...its sun the only day i have off from work and im determined to find that fucking store.. so i log on the djtt and start seeing some pics of the store and ya know what.,,,, i looks real fuckin familiar... wait a sec i've already been there and didnt even know it!!!!! about a month or two before i went with a buddy... Now...... before i knew shit bout mixing and i'm still rather new we went to this random store in hungtington beach walked in and the guy behind the counter was THHHHEEEEEEEE biggest ass rash i've ever met i tried asking him questions bout mixing and his response was staring at me and UHHHH UMmmm so i said no shit looking at him in his eyes "alright let me get some sour patch kids" .... so we go looking around at everthing see some controllers they looked bad ass no doubt all the tv's were turned off... so i ask the guy as he's folding shirts if we could maybe , possibly, try out some controllers ... again he's standing there like a fuckin statue. the phone rings he answers and slams the phone down... i swore i'd never go back to that fucking store ever in my life , and now today sunday my only day off and i find out that the store i've been wanting and trying every sunday is djtt that fucking store!!!!! im not raggin on the store it was sick i loved it but that fucking guy wow pooor customer service or i just caught him on the day he found out he has crabs

Reading this post reminds me of the time I took my mate's Ritalin, just for a laugh
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

that guy must've be on something cause i've never wanted to crack someone so bad in my life illl never forget his face so i can crack him if i see him walking, then ill ask DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MIX NOW!!!!!!

Tech Mentor

Wall of Text crits you for 139807 Damage

You Die

While you may have a valid complaint I couldn't tell what it was due to your incredible writing style.

im not in english class professor relax..bro if i offended .. well get fucked by a sick vick dick

acting hard over the internet, yeah your cool.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

punctuation is your friend. breathe. smile
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel RiotSz View Post
    im not in english class professor relax..bro if i offended .. well get fucked by a sick vick dick

"Thats a bit Harsh Brohomulous" -- <3 Keanu

Last edited by Nesquigs; 04-24-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

ibtibtl
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast