how much is a pair of numark tt500s worth?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how much is a pair of numark tt500s worth?

This guy on craigslist wants to sell me a pair of good condition numark tt500 tables for 325. Is this a good deal or should I try cheaper? Also another craigslist ad I can get a pair of numark tt200s for 150 but the 500s seem much better. What should I do?

http://www.musicgoround.com/detail.aspx?id=1024456

I'd see if he would come down a bit, seeing that a retail store is selling a used deck for $150.
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but does anyone have an oppinion on the 200s like for just average scratching and beat matching are the 500s gonna be that much better of a choice?

Problem is I don't think he has an extra $600 up his ass too so that wont help haha

I've got some tt200's and they're usable, especially for that price. don't know how much better the 500s might be, though.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

TT500's are the same as the all singing TTX1's, but without the electronic gubbins. If you want to do any scratching I'd highly recommend the 500's over the 200's as they have nearly 3 times as much torque to get the platter up to speed again.

To be fair, $325 doesn't seem that bad, but it's always worth a haggle! For the price though, make sure he includes all the extra bits like the counterweights. I think tt500's have interchangeable tonearms too. Might seem like basic advice but I know people who have bought decks of the t'interweb and fallen foul of this!
    TSP 2.6.1 | 2 x CDJ 2000 Nexus | 2 x Technics 1210 MK5 | Denon DNX-1600 | Behringer DDM4000 w/Infinium X1 | MBP | A&H Xone K2 | Akai APC 40 & MPK 25 | Novation Launchpad | Pioneer HDJ 2000 & 500 | Audio 8 DJ | Ableton Live 9

http://www.mixcloud.com/lineypirate/http://www.soundcloud.com/lineypirate/

Default Tt-200

ended up buying the 200's for $130 is good condition which was an amazing deal plus they have enough torque to be good tables. Question though for my s4 to register them and timecode them they need to be grounded but there is only 1 ground bolt on the s4 so how do i ground the other table?

Quote Originally Posted by hayden14 View Post
    ended up buying the 200's for $130 is good condition which was an amazing deal plus they have enough torque to be good tables. Question though for my s4 to register them and timecode them they need to be grounded but there is only 1 ground bolt on the s4 so how do i ground the other table?
    If it will reach, just ground them to the same grounding post
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

Beat Gridding Tutorial

Tech Wizard

Hey whats up man. Can I get the once that were in soundcloud. Ill appreciate it a lot
    Just a broke college student trying to pay my way through college by Djing

Setup: HP G62 3GB Dual-Core 2.3GHz; Traktor Pro 2; Numark Mixtrack; Creative Soundcard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast