traktor pro sound issues when syncing to master clock

Default traktor pro sound issues when syncing to master clock

hey guys!

your advice is strongly needed:
    i am used to sync all my decks to my master clock in traktor pro. now i only recently to started to map the master clock to my jogs, so i can "beatmatch" to another one playing on decks.
    but now i ran into a bad problem:
    if i'm having a track synced and try to tempo bend with my midi controller (via the "master tempo pitch bend" command) i'm getting a real nasty sound!

can anyone of you reproduce the problem?
    is there a solution for it?

i don't think it's something with my audio settings, because it only happens when i use master tempo pitch bend... doesn't occur when syncing without the master clock...

can anybody help me with that nasty thing?

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

So you use the jog to control the pitch bed? Have you tried turning down the sensitivity?
    AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile 2.0GHz, 4GB Ram, BCD-3000, WinXP(Pro)-SP2, Traktor Pro

tried it with a few sensitivity settings... then i thought it could be an issue with my jogs - so i mapped pitchbend to 2 buttons (pitchbend up/down). got the same issues!

i read a little bit in the NI forums, seems like this is a common issue - i just wanted to know if somebody got over it?

or probably a little bit more important for me: can anybody reproduce this?
    all you would have to do is map a jog or 2 buttons to master tempo bend and then start a track and sync it to the master clock. then use the jog or the buttons - this is the point where i'm getting those nasty sound issues...

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass