Custom midi fighters!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Custom midi fighters!

http://www.proaudiostar.com/jason-gr...-fighters.html

No i do not work for them, just thought it was a cool product/video...

I've bought a few things from proaudiostar and they have always been really cool.

Out.

$400? wtf

Regular Price:$199.00
    and then its crossed out and shows a higher price...HAhahahahaha some one must have skipped marketing in college...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Street Knowledge View Post
    $400? wtf

ugly as fuck for $400 bucks no less!!!

a really cheap photoshop randomizing job is not a real graphic design job...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    ugly as fuck for $400 bucks no less!!!

a really cheap photoshop randomizing job is not a real graphic design job...
    I could think of a few artists whos work would be worth paying 400 for but not this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

ill pay $400 for a Dust La Rock midifighter. but not this crap

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. Just because you don't like it. That doesn't mean it's poop.

I think it's great that DJTT has a name artist putting his mark on a special edition of their product. This is done with alot of other products, and will help grow the midi fighter brand.

Pricey? Yes it is. But for 1 of a limited series (website says only 4) the rare factor is high.

All that being said, not my cup of tea either. But almost any DJ who is a fan of the artist would probably snatch one right up. I know I would if say Peter Max designed one.

Those are BARELY art, they look like the same design in 4 different color combos.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I far prefer my custom Midi Fighter from the DJ Tech Tools store
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

yeah maybe $250 :/ but $400 for that?! i would spend another 100 for the DJTT ones
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast