Controllerism UK
    Tech Convert

Default Controllerism UK

Hi Guys

Check out our Controllerism UK page, facebook.com/controllerismuk.

We also play at nights under the name SaintRobe, you can hear some of our stuff here: www.soundcloud.com/saintrobe

We are trying to get more people involved within the UK so come and have a look, link us to your mixes etc and contribute anyway you like.

Thanks

SR

xxx

Where do you hold the nights? (not looked at links yet as at work and they're blocked by our site filter!)
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Convert

At the moment we are residents at the Registry in Portsmouth, and play most friday and sometime saturday nights. We are hoping to be able to put a controllerism night on within the next few months at the same place.

Bloody filters! why wont they just let us have fun at work ;-)

xx

Thankfully my workplace doesnt have filters!

So theres a like from me.

Listening to soundclouds is a bit hard tho in an open plan office. What sort of music do you guys mainly play?
    13" Core I7 MBP | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | 2 X Kontrol X1 | 2 X Pioneer CDJ 900's | Pioneer DJM 900 Nexus

If you fancy some Progressive/Tech house sets please check my MixCloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/jeffrey-clark/

Tech Convert

ha, yeah i can imagine. It really depends what mood were in, when were messing around we tend to try as much as we can, mixing things like hip hop, progressive house, techno, some remixes we like and stuff.

But when we play out we tend to lean more towards the harder electro and dubstep, its always a crowd pleaser, especially later on in the night we find.

x

added to my pages favorites

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud