Soundcloud Issues

Default Soundcloud Issues

Hey guys.

for those of us that use soundcloud (most of us i bet!) at the moment there are some issues with uploading. That is, the files wont transcode.

Known issue: It says my track is 'too hot', what does that mean? Is there something wrong with the file?
    There's nothing wrong with your file. When the system can't process a track, it comes back as 'too hot'. Usually, we can manually reprocess the track ourselves but at the moment, we can't. So we recommend that the track be deleted and re-uploaded. When re-uploading, wait until the orange bar has started to process before clicking 'save' and leave everything except the title blank. Sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing. We're working at getting reprocessing back on track!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Something's Fucky !
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "