Another TSP2 Question
    Tech Mentor

Default Another TSP2 Question

Hey i am about to upgrade to TSP2 from TSP1 and i have a question about the internal loop recording. I am running 2x vinyl and a DJM 400 mixer and a Audio 8.

The question is is it at all possible to use 1 deck 1 sampler into R channel and 1 deck 1 sample through L channel on mixer using external midi to adjust levels and also use the internal looper.

So far playing on my mates S4 with TP2 i can work out how to set it up without the loop recorder and just run 2 channels out (1 deck and 1 sample per channel) and master out on mixer into amp.

Sorry if it has already been asked but i did try and search and nothing came up.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

This should be possible to set up in the output routing.

Deck A and B are just Deck A and B.
    Deck C and D are sample decks.

Set Deck A/C to output through one channel of the soundcard and Deck B/D through the other channel.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Tech Guru

watch your latency settings though....learnt from experience that 2 decks through 1 output isnt good
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Mentor

i get that with A/C and B/D but its the internal recorder that you can use for making loops on the fly. Can i add that to B/D so 3 decks 1 outputs but i would never need to use all 3 just 2 out max.