Jester's OT Shenanigans: Spot The Difference - Lady or Ladyboy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol if the columns were number and rows letters, but id hit: 2A, 3B and 6A but they're all pretty hoot

i always wonder what happens to the peen when it get chopped off? does it get put away in reserves in case some lady wants to get a wang? pickled in formaldehyde? donated??? seems such a pity to just toss it away though

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thailand: If a chick is taller than you, her cock is probably bigger than yours, too.

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    lol if the columns were number and rows letters, but id hit: 2A, 3B and 6A but they're all pretty hoot

i always wonder what happens to the peen when it get chopped off? does it get put away in reserves in case some lady wants to get a wang? pickled in formaldehyde? donated??? seems such a pity to just toss it away though
    It gets seriously mangled in the process, not much left to donate. They have to ditch tjje corpus cavernosum and flip the hollowed out shaft inside out to create a makeshift mangina. Oh and apparently part of the head gets reused as a man-toris.

Bon appétit !

Just been to South East Asia end of last year for a couple of months, spent about 5 weeks of it in Thailand.

Gotta say, it is very, VERY hard to tell. I just refrained from thinking that any of them were attractive, it was easier that way. Though from the safety of my UK residence now, I can say that Thai women are fairly stunning in general.

Though, saying that, I'd never say that to any of their faces or do anything about it just in case. I'd rather live in blissful ignorance
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

the 'chick' 3rd from bottom on the right looks like kourtney kardashian

i always wonder what happens to the peen when it get chopped off?...

seems such a pity to just toss it away though
    HA!! lolz

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Also, I'm not sure those keys work very well with each other. (Camelot Wheel joke. badum TSHHH)

edit : Woo yay houpla 600th post.
    Last edited by bumtsch; 04-28-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bumtsch View Post
    Also, I'm not sure those keys work very well with each other. (Camelot Wheel joke. badum TSHHH)
    ergh... lol

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12