Bay Area Controllerists. I'm happy to share success.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Bay Area Controllerists. I'm happy to share success.

Many of you know I was hired as a resident at an entertainment company. Well I talked my boss into letting me give back and share the success.

I will be setting up a Sound Cloud Dropbox where. LOCAL BAY AREA DJ CONTROLLERISTS can submit a set. And if your set is chosen you will be invited to Spin at the CONTROLLERIST Specific EVENT which will be hosted At a VENUE Located in the Home CITY of DJ Tech Tools. SAN FRANCISCO, Ca.
    The Event is 500 to 700 people.

This is a way of saying thanks too all you guys who have helped me. And a chance for me to give back to the community.

(Mil0, Padi, Tekki, Photojojo, Sarasin, Oscar, CtrlD, I wish i had the funds to fly you guys here for this event, unfortunately I don't, I know these and a few others really make the backbone of controllerism. PS: Especially Karlos)

(it wouldnt let me do an HTML drop box link)

Last edited by chrisw; 04-27-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added link to drop box
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Feel free to post. And this is a gig you can add to your resume.
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

sweet man, looking for any particular genre?

Controllerists lol

its mainly to give back to the community here and show people how WE spin.

Dubstep, House, Prog, Tech, Trance

Tech Guru

I don't live in the bay area but this is a very cool thing to give some peeps a leg up.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Very very cool! I just got your PM too, problem is I will be traveling a ton (outside of the States) and I am not sure when i'll be coming up to the bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Very very cool! I just got your PM too, problem is I will be traveling a ton (outside of the States) and I am not sure when i'll be coming up to the bay.
    Alright.

But yeah I'm trying to give those guys who are always asking how to get gigs and what not the chance to try. And Im Mainly giving spots to DJTT members

... i so would drive up to norcal for this ... time to get hyphy!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast