Buying second hand

Default Buying second hand

Right, so i've finally found an x1 second hand in my area at an absolutely beaut price, only thing is i'm a careful wee bugger, and at 100 pounds im starting to think it might be broken in some way, so i want to check it out somehow. how would you guys recommend i do this? i dont want to bring the guy to my house, and dont want to go to his for obvious reasons(buying off gumtree), should i ask to meet in a coffee shop and bring my laptop or whatever? i really dont want to get robbed...

I dunno how much 100 pounds is, and im too lazy to find out, but ill tell you this, go with your instinct. if you feel like something is not right, then dont do it. Ive had a couple times stuff like this happens to me, and im glad i went with what i felt. Sure, maybe it is a good deal, but do you really want to risk your money? Don't gamble, its better to just buy off of someone you trust or just buy new. Good luck to ya!

Even if I repair and design electronic stuff, I'm not a fan of used stuff, but yes you can find some great deal. 159GBP for a brand new as per I see here and there.

Install the driver and bring your laptop seems like a good plan.

1GBP is about 1.6 USD
    Last edited by Steve Zorilow; 04-27-2011 at 06:19 PM.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

I'll bring a friend also i think, and not have the money on me but instead bring my cash card. sorted