test run tonight.

Default test run tonight.

Hey DJTT,

I got my X1 mapped for Deck control on A and B and sample decks on C and D.

There are no functions to load from a list yet or filters. I had one all done up and I used the little export button and lost all of it trying to get the deckalized mapping working.

I sat down and chilled with my glassware for a few minutes and then jumped back on to get basic control of samples in play of the effect section. I also added a gain control for the sample decks cause I wanna try out 2 out with the 4 decks going. Once I get enough dough saved up to get a 4 deck mixer it will only be switch and gain extra control of the decks.

I was thinking of mapping out 2 slots of each sample deck with the X1 so I wouldnt have to soft takeover the filters. Well see what happens.

I'm bringing my cds tonight just incase TSP2 decides to give me some shit. I dont expect it though.

Having the instant gratification mapping on all the decks is mega fun!

If all goes well tonight, I'll make mt tsi availible to anyone whos interested. See ya later
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Leo View Post
    Hey DJTT,

I got my X1 mapped for Deck control on A and B and sample decks on C and D.

There are no functions to load from a list yet or filters. I had one all done up and I used the little export button and lost all of it trying to get the deckalized mapping working.

I sat down and chilled with my glassware for a few minutes and then jumped back on to get basic control of samples in play of the effect section. I also added a gain control for the sample decks cause I wanna try out 2 out with the 4 decks going. Once I get enough dough saved up to get a 4 deck mixer it will only be switch and gain extra control of the decks.

I was thinking of mapping out 2 slots of each sample deck with the X1 so I wouldnt have to soft takeover the filters. Well see what happens.

I'm bringing my cds tonight just incase TSP2 decides to give me some shit. I dont expect it though.

Having the instant gratification mapping on all the decks is mega fun!

If all goes well tonight, I'll make mt tsi availible to anyone whos interested. See ya later
    Id be interested, especially if you could fit a small read me into the download so i know exactly what does what.
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000