MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 17

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tech Convert

"Upgraded" to Mavericks, wanted to dabble with this mapping again... not only is it not working no matter WHICH way I import it (it still insists on ALL the wrong effects), it lost my previous, quite functional and useful settings. What should I know about getting the MF Classic Instant Gratification Mapping working in Traktor 2.6.5 in OSX 10.9 on a Macbook Pro?

Default editing for akai mpd?

anyone tried to "hack" this mapping for the akai mpd series? because i'm to lazy to build up my own effect chains (and to poor to buy a midifighter right now) i tried switching the commands to the correspondent channels from my mpd 26. basically it works, but there seem to be problems with the way you activate /deactive / hold effects.

since i want to use the effects in focus mode it would be really helpful to understand how exactly the freeze functions in the first row work and which combos should work.

any ideas or people around here, who managed to implement this mapping with a mpd? cheers and thanks for all the input and inspiration, djtt!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617