MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 16

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

I've installed this mapping with my MIDI Fighter Spectra, and bank A seems to work fine. However, subsequent banks has the effects being pushed down by one row.

So, for example, where bank A row 3 has beatmasher, bank B row 3 has reverb, delay, LFO, and echo; beatmasher has been bumped down to row 4, and the gater, filter, and lofi has been bumped back to row 1 on bank A.
    I've tried reinstalling the mapping several times, and I've reset my MIDI Fighter, but the problem persists.

I'm running Traktor 2.5. Please help!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Damn.. My Spectra is still at customs... I'll check this once I plug it in.

Is it just me or is this mapping not functional in Traktor 2.6.1?

[EDIT:]

100% functional, my bad, made an error while importing the mapping...
    Last edited by Capicva; 02-22-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Capicva View Post
    Is it just me or is this mapping not functional in Traktor 2.6.1?

[EDIT:]

100% functional, my bad, made an error while importing the mapping...
    Which error is this? I've recently been trying to get this to work with Traktor (the newest) and a Numark Mixtrack, and I guess every way I try to import the .tsi must be wrong... what did you do differently to make it work?

I've been throwing myself as this thing for the last hour. Please let me know what I need to do differently other than use the lower-left "Import" button (which decides to forget my Mixtrack)!

I mistakenly used the ADD button within Preferences>Controller Manager menu, rather than using the Import button on the bottom of the main preferences window. Once I correctly imported, everything went smoothly...

Tech Convert

Ah. I was doing that before, but it turns out my problem was updating the ports, I didn't know one had to do that manually. Got the Mapping working wonderfully now, thanks for the help either way!

Tech Student

I got a problem after importing the .tsi with my MF classic in Traktor 2.6. It looks like my MF sends out midi signals, but the effects will not work (is it a possibility that the MF has different midi-signals?)Fixed the problem; the MF was sending out signals on ch1 in stead of ch3...

I do stumble upon the next problem, namely that the effects that the Traktor uses in combination with the inst. grat. mapping are not the right ones. The delay effect is picked in stead of the gater effect (just one example).. is there any way to fix this?

edit; problem fixed! I erased the Traktor 2.6 effects and the mapping works like a charm
    Last edited by spacecrap; 03-22-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Im having trouble with 2.6.1 and my midi fighter classic. For some reason there are feedback artifacts that occur when pressing the beatmasher buttons. You basically get extra noises over and above the regular mashing, it sounds a bit like a mobile phone when it craps out and looses signal. Ive tried reverting back to an earlier version and it works normally. No idea whats happening here.
    MBP 2012, Traktor Scratch Pro, Kontrol X4, 1x Midi Fighters, TR-8

I'm having the same problem as Japaneseguy-- Deck B is shifted downward by one row, and has some commands are on Deck A. Any fix for this? Thanks DJTT!

A

Tech Convert

Hi,

I'm unable to get flux mode working. The sync button does flash and flux mode shows active in traktor, but track doesn't flux when loop N is activated.

Help?

CX.