MF Instant Gratification Mapping v1.0.3 - Page 2

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect!

44 30.14%
  • Pretty Good

52 35.62%
  • Needs Some Work

50 34.25%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are in four banks internal or external? You need to be in internal. Did you use the big import button and do it twice? you should have four different MF mappings in the controller manager so you'll need to set the in/out ports to the MF in each one.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Also, make sure that your Midi Fighter is set to Channel 3. Somehow I managed to get mine changed to Channel 4 after a reflash and it took me a while to figure out why Instant Gratification suddenly didn't work.

Photojojo you've saved my day. I had imported the mapping just once, so twice was the solution.
    Setting the in/out ports to the MF in each one solved the LED problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    Still got the problem with:

Combo 4
    Massive Wash Out Thing
    Press Bmash 1, 2, 3 then release then hold 3 again then press and hold 4

When the combo is done pretty quickly, the transpose effect in FX3 stays on..
    It usually goes to 0 pretty fast, but when stuck at, lets say, 20, it really messes up the sound.
    I've been trying to replicate this bug and I simply can't get it to happen. Is there any specific pattern causing this to happen and can you replicate it every time you try?

Quote Originally Posted by Mi.Lo View Post
    i found the "bug" on the beatmasher supercombo pretty annoying... if there is a way to fix it.... the mapping would be flawless
    Can you please describe the "bug" on the beatmasher combo? I am not aware of this and as based on my testing, I have not experienced any other major bugs.

rolekul

Default Cannot import mapping

I've tried putting the MIDI Fighter in internal four bank mode and tried installing the latest firmware. Whenever I try to import any .tsi none into Traktor none of the mappings are installed and the list is blank. I've tried importing the .tsi twice and still nothing.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by rolekul View Post
    I've tried putting the MIDI Fighter in internal four bank mode and tried installing the latest firmware. Whenever I try to import any .tsi none into Traktor none of the mappings are installed and the list is blank. I've tried importing the .tsi twice and still nothing.
    to fuzzy to see. but i have it kind of working.
    my unit will not hold the fx like the demo said it can. when you press fx buttons and hit the top row to freeze the sound. well instead of holding the sound fx at that point it just turns off the effect that is on the bottom row.. idk im using NI stuff and its a lil glitchie.. but as a generic controller in serato its fine. just can map like i want to in serato.

Tech Student

Hey, thanks alot for doing this and providing it to us! This is really cool. For anyone having problems with effects not loading properly load the tsi over again until u see the effects appear properly. I had the same issue but like Ean says in the video u may have to load it twice so i did then it worked great. Are u working on anything else? I have a great traktor pro 2 mapping for the maschine with two decks and two sample decks with sample deck triggers, and a sampler mode similar to the vci-100 and other effect controls. If u need something like that i would be glad to hook u up. Thanks again man.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Can you please describe the "bug" on the beatmasher combo? I am not aware of this and as based on my testing, I have not experienced any other major bugs.
    the first time i trigger the beatmasher combo, pressing the fourth button, the transpose scratch is not triggered, it just increases the value of the beatmasher FX to the fourth step.
    After i do that one time, the transpose scratch is correctly triggered.
    Sometimes happens even if is not the first time i try to use the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by soundCrapuul View Post
    I finally got my midifighter and I'm trying to get the Instant Gradification Mapping working. But unfortunately it doesn't work. Midifighter is in four banks mode, has the latest firmware and I've reinstalled Traktor pro2.

What happens is when I'm pressing a button others buttons are going on and I hear no effect. Very strange. I also tried the 1.0.2 mapping without any result.
    I had a similar problem. If you can get into menu mode, go to the LED preferences, turn them off, quit menu mode, restart, enter menu mode and turn them on again. It did the job for me.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast