[OT] Bin Laden - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: [OT] Bin Laden

Alright after 10 pages reading this is my verdict
    Either the Americans (the military government ) spent thousands of dollars and a lot of time trying to kill this guy and it will just make his followers or whatever rebel even more and someone else will just take over for osama
    Or it didn't happen but it seems highly unlikely, to me anyway, that the government would lie about something like this because that could and would cause more shit for them

Like they care......

They brought more shit on themselves.....OFTEN!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

The Djtt Psychic Network has closed for the day. If you need help from the non-psychic members of the forum, you need to be more specific
    http://soundcloud.com/djsidetrakd
    Check out my midifighter extreme!! http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28014

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post

They would have first done the DNA tests and then been all uppety about killing him.
    They did?

DNA tests were done and a press conference was called after the White House had declared the news day over. The latter is not something that happens with any frequency.
    Last edited by Poizen Jam; 05-03-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Default Osomeones Bin Lyin

i read that they killed him him in 2001 froze his body to be brought out at a time of political need both private and public sources have stated this.I feel sorry for the switched on americans dealing with thier countrymen that believe the shit that their goverment spews and takes it as truth,in the eyes of the world these people are laughed at and made the the butt of jokes on tv and in newspapers couldnt imagine what it is like to have to live with them.Wake up America your GOVERMENT HAS DECIVED YOU THE LIES WILL NOT STOP YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL CONTINUE DYING FOR A WAR THAT IS NOT ABOUT FREEDOM FROM TERROR IT IS A WAR OF GREED THE ONLY TERRORISTS ARE THE GOVERMENT OF THE UNITED STATES YOU WANNA KNOW WHO FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS ASK YOUR EX PRESIDENT HE HELPED ORGANIZE IT.IT WASNT PLANES THAT BROUGHT THOSE BUILDINGS DOWN IT WAS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION USING "THERMITE" YOU CAN SEE THE PHOSPHORUS IGNIGHTING HALF WAY DOWN THE MAIN TOWER NOWHERE NEAR THE CRASH AREA AND PLEASE DONT BE INSULTED BY THIS BE INFORMED IF YOU DONT AGREE LOOK IT UP
    Spawnafunk(GHETTO SMURF)
    MPD 24,X1,Numark x9,Alesis M1 active,Sony Vaio,Audio dj 6,Traktor Pro 2,and an empty wallet

^ Best post ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MRHISTAMINE View Post

ONCE WAS BLIND BUT KNOW I SEE i accecpt humbly accept your post (takes a bow)
    really...CAP LOCK OFF please
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

If this offends you maybe you need to see a therapist
    Spawnafunk(GHETTO SMURF)
    MPD 24,X1,Numark x9,Alesis M1 active,Sony Vaio,Audio dj 6,Traktor Pro 2,and an empty wallet

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    really...CAP LOCK OFF please
    Quote Originally Posted by MRHISTAMINE View Post
    If this offends you maybe you need to see a therapist
    Using caps lock is very poor internet form and considered rude by many. Please don't do it again.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Using caps lock is very poor internet form and considered rude by many. Please don't do it again.
    you guys need to chill the hell out there are people dying in this world have no food and ur getting your panties twisted in a bunch over the size of letters if this is the mentality of people in this forum then surely i am in the wrong forum sorry but grow up i live in a free country where i can write what i want how i want FREEDOM TO ALL Letters big & small!
    Last edited by Spawnafunk; 05-03-2011 at 06:43 PM.
    Spawnafunk(GHETTO SMURF)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast