whats up guys. ive been using a vci100 along with a nanokontrol to control 3 decks in traktor and i am very satisfied with the amount of controls this setup gives me for 3 decks. however, ive been realizing lately that i would really like to be able to use my 4th deck in traktor, but cant find a legit way to control it with my setup. im not very keen on having a modifier or using a different midi page to change decks a and b on my vci to c and d, as i have found it is too much soft takeover and it is very easy to get confused once i get a drink or two in me.

so my question to you is, what would be your optimum controller for controlling all 4 decks in traktor? ive seen some A&H controllers that would probably do the job, but that would be way out of my price range. some options ive considered: getting another vci100 for decks c and d, switching to external mixing with a 4 ch mixer plus 2x akai mpd32 to controll all decks (dont exactly need jog wheels for my style), buying a nanopad to control transport controls for c and d while using the nanokontrols faders for volume, pitch, etc., and my very last option, but the one im the most keen on, and that would be to build my very own controller that would perfectly suite my 4 deck needs. recently i have found myself sketching out my "perfect controller" and realized that if i designed my own controller, everything would be exactly where i want it to be. problem with that is that i have close to little electronics experience, but you gotta start somewhere right? well i'd like to know your guys' opinion on this, any feedback is much appreciated. thanks again guys