Song Length in Mix - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by plw1993 View Post
    just downloaded it, its a beautiful track! i've basically modelled my mixing on digweed... only problem is trying to do harmonic mixes... they make the baby jesus cry.
    Glad you like - a lot of Antona's stuff is ace. There are also some long gems on the new Coccoon (Patrick Kunkel) compilation, and of course the Bedrock (unmixed) collections. I also am hugely influenced by Diggers - he CAN make you weep.
    356 reasons why

just downloaded it, its a beautiful track! i've basically modelled my mixing on digweed... only problem is trying to do harmonic mixes... they make the baby jesus cry.
    Glad you like - a lot of Antona's stuff is ace. There are also some long gems on the new Coccoon (Patrick Kunkel) compilation, and of course the Bedrock (unmixed) collections - nice to see Omid 16B on there. Although they tend to get monotonous, Radio Slave's remixes are also great for 'layering' - check out his reworkings of Dubfire, Humate and Armand Van Helden. I too am hugely influenced by Diggers - he CAN make you weep.
    356 reasons why

Another gem for you - 'Bless You' (Minilogue mx) - Lulu Rouge feat Mikael Simpson (Diggers a big fan of Minilogue).
    356 reasons why

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234