Hi all,

I've managed to set up Mastah Lee's Ms Pinky Revised M4L patch, and everything seems to work fine with one instance of it running. I can load audio files into ms pinky by launching clips, as intended.

However, when I set up a second instance of the patch in another track in my live set (my plan is to have a two turntable setup), it loads and plays back the same audio file playing in the other. It ends up outputting exactly the same audio basically, even when i press the stop button on the newer instance.

For example, i have the first pinky revised device playing back track A. When i load up track B in the second device, the first device starts playing track B as well. And vice versa. And this happens regardless of what live track i have selected in the drop down menu on the device.

I was thus forced to use the official ms pinky m4l patch for my second deck, and the revised patch of mastahlee for my first. i'd like however to be using two instance of the revised patch, and have them outputting whatever audio clips i load into them.

What is the proper way to set this up, such that i have two distinct "decks" using two distinct instances of the miss pinky m4l revised patch?

Ms pinky has been great so far, but I'd now like to move on from the VST to the greater creative flexibility that M4L brings.

Thanks in advance!\

Karlo