Just bought vci 100- need help

Default Just bought vci 100- need help

Helo everibody, i have just bought vci 100 black edition and i have a problem.It doesn work properly. The efects doesnt work like it should, also loop function doesnt work.The effect button near eq doesnt work, i dont know hov to assign midi map because traktor LE doesnt have this function. It looks like i would have wrong software on vci or wrong midi map.It doesn work like it is written in manual. But data send button allways turns on. I dont know how to describe this problem more precisely. If anyone can help me please! Has anyone maybe mapping for trakto 3, i saw that it works on youtube. Does anyone know how to assign vci manualy without software because it says in manual that all functions are assignable. Thankyou

Tech Wizard

Theres no problem with your VCI if the data send lights up, if your map isnt giving you full functionality you will need to import another one.

Default vci problem

Thanks for the answer, but that is the problem because i dont know how to do that. There is no option in the settings in the program. I know how to do it in the traktor 3 or pro because it hase an option to inport midi mapping. traktor LE does not have that option. Anyway i ordered traktor pro upgrade because it works like it should, i have tried cracked version.Thanyou