oppinions?

Thread: oppinions?

Tech Convert

Default oppinions?

I just got my Denon MC6000 and ordered a Dell XPS 15 Core i5, 4gb ram (I work at dell so I get a decent discount). Oppinions on this set up? I am in the process of transitioning from cdj's to digital.

Thanks

Voido

What do you want to know? Sounds fine!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Did you read the review of the Denon on the front page? I hope you don't have big hands!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Convert

I've been fiddling around with it a bit and have had no problems at all with the knob spacing.

Seems like a more than capable setup to me!

What's the MC6000 like? I'm considering it and looking for some genuine user opinions on it (and trying to be impartial with the opinion would help ).
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

If it's a bit cramped on space I'd be knackered - curse these shovel like hands ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers