Novation Twitch Release Date?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Novation Twitch Release Date?

Anyone know when the Twitch is released, as in an exact release date? Specifically for UK/Europe.

Some shops have it listed as June and some as July and I can't find any dates anywhere, not even on Novation's site.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Just found somewhere that it's apparently July 5th for UK release. Not sure how accurate this is though.

On a Twitch topic though, anyone know what it ships with? Heard on a video that it's Itch in US and Traktor rest of the World. However, I already have Traktor and wouldn;t mind trying Itch,but live in Europe.

Would it be possible to get it with Itch 2.0 in the UK/Europe (without having to import from US)?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Itch is a free download. http://serato.com/downloads/itch If it ships with traktor it'll probably be LE.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

That answers that then! Never looked into Serato products as never had the hardware, which I believe is a requirement to run the software. Never realised Itch was free though.

This may lean me towards getting the Twitch now. Itch looks quite nifty, especially the slicer juggling feature on the Twitch videos.

Itch 2.0 is gna be released around the same time but it may be after the twitch itself is released. That's the thing about itch controllers though, once you have the hardware it's free updates for life.

Re. release date, I emailed dv247.com last week to ask about it and I got this:

Quote Originally Posted by dv247.com
    No exact date yet but it looks it will be towards the end of July.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Thomann have it pencilled in for shipping on the 30 of june
    MBP 13'' - VCI 100 SE - Audio 2 DJ - Traktor Pro 2 - Akai LPK25 - Traktor Scratch Pro - Audio 8 DJ
    http://soundcloud.com/prcll

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Itch is a free download. http://serato.com/downloads/itch If it ships with traktor it'll probably be LE.
    This.

But the free download only works a single deck player. You need to connect the hardware to get the full version.

Twitch is looking like a neat tool to use on both platforms. I tried that for a while with a VCI-300 and it just didn't flow well. I could see the big pads on the twitch mapped like the Midi Figher IG mapping!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by YOP92 View Post
    Thomann have it pencilled in for shipping on the 30 of june
    Where does it say that? I was going to preorder, but with such a wide range of release dates around (and it being over a tenner more expensive on thomann) I might just hang on until there are a few more details out there.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

WestendDJ, who are usually pretty good, have it down as 5th July and where I got it from.

for anyone who's interested, I just got a reply to my email to novation. Nothing release date related, but some interesting traktor mapping titbits in there.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...916#post285916

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast