{OT} Shameless, Help me win a contest thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DJTechMag View Post
    Well done man, am trying to quit myself 3 days now without a fag.
    Keep it up! Just think of the money you are saving, not to mention your life.

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    if it hasnt arrived yet and is in transit, call the vendor and send it back if you can. pcc's are a pain in the ass. i had one on my volcano i started with. trust me, you want a battery thats going to last.

the first challenge is the search for a consistent performing vape experience. as soon as you start using your ecig, that battery is discharging, naturally because you are supplying power to the atomizer. as the power output of the battery falls off, it doesnt have as good of performance (starts losing flavor throughout the day, starts to get harsh tasting on your mouth and throat), and vapor production falls way off.). you want a big battery.

as a minimum, the ecig i reccomend based on my experience and hundreds of dollars spent on pv's i would completely reccomend the joyetech ego as a fantastic "first ecig".

thats 60 bucks pretty much everywhere online.

2 huge batteries (one will get you through an 8 hour shift at work before it starts falling off), some carts, a couple cones, and a couple attys. its a 510 connection which is my personal favorite atomizer. really performs well.

DONT GET THE EGO-T. it sucks. was a great idea, but cartomizers perform much better, perform consistently (the ego-t is erratic as hell, one vape is awesome, the next tastes like butthole and has no vapor for no reason, then its great again, then bad. every puff is a diceroll).

get some low resistance 510 attys, a couple drip tips, and buy some really good juice.

me i like fruit, dessert, drink flavors most. but if you are looking for something that tastes just like a cig, get this...

http://www.pinkspotvapors.com/PSV-HOTO-p/psv-hoto.htm

that juice tastes so much like a cigarette that i hated it. i felt guilty afterward, it even gives your breath that smokers taste.

good luck.

- me
    Here ya go FEP

yeh that's the one I looked up, not available in europe as far as I could find.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

done ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123