Mixtrack Pro and Traktor Pro... problems? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, thanks for your help!

I've realised that if something isnt working the way you want it to, try a different command!!! There are so many commands in Traktor that you may have to simply experiment with which one does want to want.

So now I've managed to fix those pesky jogwheels, fix up the auto-loop function, and change my hot-cues to trigger the sample deck, complete with LEDs active for when the sample is playing! Now, what shall I do with the near useless pitchbend buttons? Sample volume control?

Keep mapping everybody!

Tech Convert

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if having more than one map for the Mixtrack in preferences under devices is okay? I'm reading through Mapping for Bums and have begun making a brand new map from scratch just to learn how to do it. But it seems the standard Mixtrack map still works, so i cant really see what i have done... if you get me? Should I delete the standard map? Or only have one map in there for one controller? I'm thinking if i do this, I'll learn how to edit the standard one to my liking... I love this forum, everybody is great

you can delete the standard map, or open it and under ;ins and outs' (top right) set everything to none

____
    sorry, i skipped most of the other posts. im glad theres a solid group of new members trying to help each other out.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

thanks. I figured it might be a big request but, I will get the lights to work I will continue to read the bible for bums.
    (love the name of the book)

got one more small request.
    Can someone post the mapping to get the improved browser function that TGUNN897 is using in his TSI file.
    thanks in advance.

Tech Mentor

There's a fun Mixtrack map that's focused on LEDs..this might help you to get inspired to do your own..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPk3PWNPcW4

And you can find the download link here: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=150

Tech Wizard

agohst
    thanks for all the tips.
    guess I need to use the search button a little more.

happy mapping everyone.

Tech Mentor

Cheers mate! I hope you find it helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12