Need your creativity
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Need your creativity

Hello everybody here Dave form Italy.
    I work in a club wich has "only" a four channel mixer by allen&heat ( which sounds pritty damn cool ) controlling 2 cdj 850 and 2 techniques never used by everyone except for me ( and for this reason they will be probabily sold i've decided to buy something to replace them and in order to get my sets more creative.
    I'm asking 4 your creativity and fantasy to suggest me something i could buy and connect to the mixer ( i don't to spend more than 1000$ )
    ( i'm really interested in kontrol s4 and MIDI FIGHTERS ( pro or not ) thanks to ean's fantastic videos )

p.s. very cool forum

Can't go wrong with the s4, it seems. but you won't be need to make use of the mixer, in that case.

Tech Wizard

that text actually hurt my eyes. yeah wait till friday to checkl out the midifighter pro!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by smashah View Post
    that text actually hurt my eyes.
    me too, it's terrible T.T

Audio 10/TSP and/or a Pioneer EFX1000 or Korg Kaoss Pad. Make sure to keep in mind as well that the Midi Fighters aren't doing anything on their own - you need Traktor (ideally) or possibly Serato to really get anything out of them.

Also Kontrol X1s are a great choice... I haven't tried the midi fighter yet, but you do get more controls available on the X1 and easy default settings on any computer with Traktor or Serato.

Quote Originally Posted by keeb View Post
    Also Kontrol X1s are a great choice... I haven't tried the midi fighter yet, but you do get more controls available on the X1 and easy default settings on any computer with Traktor or Serato.
    I second that X1s are really good two of thems better.

Tech Mentor

i think i'll buy 2 midifighter and a sound card to connect them with the mixer...

which sound card do u suggest ?

Which version of traktor i should buy to use this mapping http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Np3L2myavg&NR=1 ???

I think you should do some more research before you buy anything.

Depending on how many decks or if your mixing externally/interally you go do audio 2 all the way up to audio 10.

There are new midi fighters comming out now, maybe you should hold off and see what they are all about.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Tech Mentor

@ Ryan U're right... i'll wait obviously new MD pro and i'm doing research for long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast