OT: Anybody from Bay Area hiring for any job. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Trust me stay in school, I made nearly every wrong decision i could possibly make when I was young and in many ways my family suffers for them now. If you need to do it on your own then so be it. I would sit down and tell your parents that you're not going to stop playing music and you're willing to start supporting yourself as best you can and continue going to school. Hopefully they'll recognize that you're both serious about music and your education. It will be tough, and it may take longer, but you will be a better person in the end if you stay focused and stick to your long term goals.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    trust me stay in school, i made nearly every wrong decision i could possibly make when i was young and in many ways my family suffers for them now. If you need to do it on your own then so be it. I would sit down and tell your parents that you're not going to stop playing music and you're willing to start supporting yourself as best you can and continue going to school. Hopefully they'll recognize that you're both serious about music and your education. It will be tough, and it may take longer, but you will be a better person in the end if you stay focused and stick to your long term goals.
    yes!!!
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12