Possible for Track info to show up on screen while streaming?

Default Possible for Track info to show up on screen while streaming?

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if there was a way to adapt the twitter DJ app for traktor that updates the current playing track, and adapting it to manycam or something liek that that would have the name of the current song pop-up while I'm live streaming myself spinning on Justin.tv or what have you.

I tried to serach for this information, but I haven't had any results.

thanks in advance.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

it's possible yes - but it depends on how much time and effort you want to put in to it? one method that springs to mind immediately involves some scripting/coding and reading the midi output from Traktor.

see here for more info: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28523

Thanks so much for the link!

i'll look into it when I get back home from work. Although I'm not sure how good I am technically to pull something like this off. I have experience modding stuff, so we'll see.

As long as it stays how I want it after I set it up oce then I'll be fine.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

The easy way - get a twitter app like twitterific or something that displays tweets in a separate window with automatic updates, and have it running in the background, pointed at your twitter page
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

yea I'm actually using twitter DJ app already, and I was wondering if there was a way of outputting the info that the app receives, to my camera app.
    My Mixcloud Page!