1.3 Model Prefers PCs
    Tech Convert

Default 1.3 Model Prefers PCs

Got a 1.3 FW model off Audio Aerosol not long ago. It works great on my PC. Had a lot of fun with it and no problems at all. However, I've put Traktor on my Macbook (not Pro), set up all my music and the VCI doesn't want to play nicely.

LEDs flash on and off seemingly at random, making it very hard to tell what is on and what isn't and the jog wheel seems to like pitch bending automatically until the track is stopped, forcing me to quickly reset the VCI and reset the pitch bend with the track pad.

I have found an annoying bug I can re-create. If I enable Fader FX so it's lit up, then press Slice on either deck, the Fader FX LED goes out. It's still enabled, but there's no way to tell.

I know it's no real biggie (might help with symptoms though), but when I press FX Type of Route FX whilst 1 or 2 is selected, EVERY LED flashes at me. Thought I'd broken it when I saw that happen.

The whole thing just seems slightly unresponsive aswell. The slight taps of buttons I could do on the PC just don't work at all on the Macbook. So many missed drops already.

I've tried the other port and a powered USB2.0 hub (Belkin) but it hasn't made a bit of difference.
    Using exactly the same .tsi as on my PC.

Any help is much appreciated and rewarded with cookies.

Tech Convert

it seems fantastic; i'll try this model for sure

Tech Convert

Weirdly, not long after I posted this, it started working without any of the above problems (except all the lights flashing when pressing Route FX).

I was hoping someone would know a bit about it, just in case it was temporarily behaving.

Tech Convert

Yeah I get the same problem too. Any know what's up with that? I'm running 1.4 though. And I flashed it with the PC firmware version as opposed to the Mac version, which I assumed at the time would pretty much be the same. As firmware is firmware. Right?