MF Pro Trade in....

Default MF Pro Trade in....

Um. so yeah. whos thinking bout doing this?

cause i mean, im kinda considering it. the superfaders is what interests me the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Guru

I don't know weather to trade in my old midifighter as I tend to never use it very much and try out the new one.... oooor to buy a turntable.
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

really not a fan of the MFPRO seams a hell of a lot of money for a few extra faders or knobs when you could do it yourself for a few bucks.

The original midi fighter will always be the boss.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    really not a fan of the MFPRO seams a hell of a lot of money for a few extra faders or knobs when you could do it yourself for a few bucks.

The original midi fighter will always be the boss.
    I think it would really cost more than a few bucks to buy the case and use the same quality components they used. Plus you're looking at time and knowledge to build it. If it was really as easy as just spending a 'few bucks' I think we would see a whole lot more custom Midi Fighters out there.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I think it would really cost more than a few bucks to buy the case and use the same quality components they used. Plus you're looking at time and knowledge to build it. If it was really as easy as just spending a 'few bucks' I think we would see a whole lot more custom Midi Fighters out there.
    Yep (says the guy with a box full of buttons, faders, and pots but still no Midi Fighter clone). These look nice and them offering a trade in deal is awesome. No other company would offer something similar. If I'm not mistaken these are cheaper and better quality than the custom versions they were offering and only a little more expensive than a Midi Fighter with the case thingy. If I didn't already have a similar project in mind I'd buy one and if I owned a MF Classic I'd be stoked to trade up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    Yep (says the guy with a box full of buttons, faders, and pots but still no Midi Fighter clone).
    ^^^ this!! me too. I've easily spent 349 total on one of my midifighters plus a bunch of parts to put together my dream midifighter, but I'm an old man with a day job so I never found the time to do it This price is $100 less than the custom MFs they were selling a couple months ago. I think it's a good deal. Not sure I'll buy one though; I may wait and buy a kit if they offer one in the next few months.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    but I'm an old man with a day job so I never found the time to do it
    Me too. I have a habit of stacking up projects, spend months staring at the crap I've accumulated, then in one frantic week blowing through them all. Except for the wannabe Midi Fighter. I'll get to it as soon as my ghetto studio's finished. I may go down to the DJTechTools store and fingerbang these MF Pro's if they have them in stock.

well anyone in the uk thinking of gettin a new one il buy there old one as im after one ok guys gimme a shout and let me know if ya want rid of ya old style mf
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud