New DJTT Store Layout

Default New DJTT Store Layout

It looks great!

Opinions? I kind of don't love the separation between Bedroom, Club, and Touring DJs, but it seems like it will be very useful for finding exactly what you need. I like the moves DJTT has made recently and I really look forward to watching this whole thing come into full bloom.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Really professional. The tabs are interesting. Once they get some types/formatting stuff fixed it will look pretty solid

Quote Originally Posted by Yep. View Post
    It looks great!

Opinions? I kind of don't love the separation between Bedroom, Club, and Touring DJs, but it seems like it will be very useful for finding exactly what you need. I like the moves DJTT has made recently and I really look forward to watching this whole thing come into full bloom.
    Agreed. Not sure why the VCI has been labelled a bedroom tool as it is much more than that...

Also can't imagine many djs want to think they are buying gear that limits them to their bedroom.

It's like you want to think you're buying gear that is the same as club gear no?

Other than that I love the site, think it's really tasty.

Midifighter Pros look baddass too
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

i think i'm more excited about the white dicers than the new midifighters lol

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Agreed. Not sure why the VCI has been labelled a bedroom tool as it is much more than that...
    This. I always thought that DJ TT's philosophy was to show that a controller like this can be used in a professional manner, too. It doesn't really sound like DJ TT to say that certain hardware should be used by a certain kind of DJ.

Unless it's a "devious" ploy to up-sell people to the S4 and phase out people buying the VCI-100 Arcade / SE when they realistically want more people to buy S4s or midifighter pros as the profit margins are probably better.

Also less people I suspect are buying the VCI now that other things are out (S4). They are an arse to customise.

Or i'm evil, twisted and cynical for thinking this *shrugs*

All I know is I ain't a bedroom DJ and I am sticking with my VCI arcade
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

One word.....Awesome!
    Gimme my midifighter pro now

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Hmmm, I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: Nevermind, hadn't been to the blog yet.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/05/1...rs/#more-12787
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x