Using a Launchpad with Traktor 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Using a Launchpad with Traktor 2

Hey guys.

Is anyone using a Launchpad with Traktor 2?

If so what are you using to integrate the 2 software wise?

I swear there is no way to get Automap to speak to Traktor, and Katapult freezes up all the time....

Any suggestions?

I'm using them and don't need anything. Using a mapping built by a user on this form from TraktorBible site and just selecting Launchpad as in/out in the Controller Manager in Traktor.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

@bunford....thats Mac only though and the till i get my macbook im runnin PC

Tech Mentor

my beau made a mapping for the launchpad to function as 4 midifighters. all i need and my s4

@armyofme ....is it for traktor 2? If so can you post it up?

Quote Originally Posted by DJew View Post
    @bunford....thats Mac only though and the till i get my macbook im runnin PC
    I'm using Windows 7 on laptop and OSX 10.6.7 on Custom PC so it works on both.

Here it is: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

The guy who made is using Windows 7 too.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

No probs. The official thread for it on here is:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26573

You could probably use something like glovepie and map each button to the keyboard shortcuts

Tech Wizard

you dont need any oter software, i get ins and outs having nothing but traktor open, it is a "midi device"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast