Need some advice/opinions on my tunes!
    Tech Convert

Thumbs up Need some advice/opinions on my tunes!

First off I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Sean, from Pennsylvania in the U.S. I'm 22 and an aspiring amateur producer and dj. I've been doing both for around 8 months now, but mostly production lately.My ultimate goal would be to producing/djing my music as a full time career, or at least side job, because I love it and it drives me more and more.

I have a few tunes made and was looking for some opinion on them. There isn't anyone around my area that is in production that I know, and opinions and advice from friends doesn't help so much, especially when they're not familiar with the whole deal.

My soundcloud is www.soundcloud.com/btkdarkstar.

I'm going to attempt to link them in the post as an edit, I'm on my phone currently so I'm not sure if I can get the links now or not.

The main song I'd like critiqued is labeled "Falling" and I just created another called

"Brood" and I'm not sure if ill continue it or not.

"Muck" is extremely repetitive, and is slowly growing on the wrong side of me.

And "Neutralize" is a interlude.

I'm a massive fan of Distance, Ital tek, Breakage and the like. Though I would like aspects of all of them, I'm looking to make my own style based off of it.

Good honest opinions will not hurt my feelings, so don't be afraid to be honest.

Thanks guys!

Tech Convert

Bump?

Any comments appreciated guys. Don't mean to keep dragging it, just looking for some feedback.