Traktor S4 through ALIBABA?

Default Traktor S4 through ALIBABA?

Does this seem legit to you guys or just another scam? Asked for prices on the S4

"Dear customer ,

we are very glad to receive your inquiry on our product at our company quote with www.alibaba.com and hope to receive your purchase order as soon as possible.

Concerning your quoted order - Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 System .

Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 System ...
    = $ 475 u.s.d per unit included with shipment charges.

NOTE : ALL QUOTED PRICES ARE INCLUDED WITH SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY BILL .

NOTE ! ! ! ​ WE OFFER 20% DISCOUNT FOR THE PURCHASE OF 5 UNITS ABOVE .

WE MAKE SHIPMENT THROUGH FEDEX OR UPS COURIER SERVICE.

WE DELIVER GOODS WITHIN 3-4 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION.

WE DON'T OPERATE ON M.O.Q SALES POLICY,WHICH MEANS WE SELL AS FROM 1 UNIT ABOVE.

All our products are brand new , Original, comes with complete
    accessories and they also come with manufacturer international warranty of 2years and 90days return policy if found faulty or any means of damage in the sealed box after delivery.

We accept payment via wired transfer[ WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ] for orders between 1-5 units while we accept payment via our official Bank Account for bulk orders.

So kindly get back to us with your purchase order and your full shipping
    address to enable us package and label your item for delivery...........

Kindly send the following information to enable us delivered your
    goods perfectly.

*YOUR FULL NAME......
    *YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS ....
    *YOUR LOCATION ZIP-CODE .....
    *YOUR COUNTRY ..............
    *YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER[ MOBILE CELL PHONE PREFERABLY ]........

Thanks for your patronage, while we wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

MANAGEMENT.

NOTE ! ! ! REPLY TO OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES STATED BELOW .

onlinetransactbiz@googlemail.com
    electronicss@live.com "

Seems a little sketchy. Don't know if I trust those money transfers...
    anybody have any experience with buying Dj gear through alibaba?

Tech Mentor

scam... never try to go cheap on stuff like this.. I deal with chinese suppliers and am familiar with the way this works. (I'm getting into business on ebay). Anyway, alibaba is the least reliable site to buy dj gear on. You WILL get scammed out. #1- western union.. This is the red flag of all red flags.. As soon as he gets the money, it's gone. Don't use it. #2- The bad grammar.. Obviously this is a very unprofessional seller. #3- The site itself.. Alibaba? Dj gear? Native instruments? bad bad bad. Get security and know you are getting the full product by paying $899 for a real one and getting it from a decent retailer...

Hope this helps!

Thanks man! Definitely going to stay away from this one. Any time I see Western Union I think twice. I've gotten mixed reviews of Alibaba.com, Some people say its alright to work with and others say stay away!. I've had buddies who have successfully received the product they were ordering but then on the other side of things, another Buddy ordered a 56inch flat screen, waited two months for it to arrive only to open his door to a tiny little box with a rip off Ipod Nano. Paid 400 for a phony Ipod Nano!
    Thanks for the feedback !

I would never order from anywhere online that asked for a money transfer - once it's sent out, you're screwed. Also, the grammatical/capitalization errors etc. in that e-mail are atrocious for a proper company.

yeah alibaba is definitely hit n miss.. i wouldn't use it for any electrical items. i've had a few mates get banners, tents, posters etc printed through companies they've found on there and have never had a problem.

They only chose sellers that gave an address, phone number etc. and researched the company using those details... I even used one of the sellers myself for a quote for custom dvd packaging i wanted printed. I sent them details in dimensions and shapes etc via MSNmessenger after chatting with their rep - and within 30 mins they sent me details on prices and pictures of them in their factory showing off a prototype they just mocked up.

If you're smart about it, and about what you're buying, it can be a really good experience. Don't have unrealistic expectations and all should be good.

Like anything on the net, if it seems to good to be true... It's because it is!!

its a deal .. its a steal ..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

if you read western union, turn away and go.

also: Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited

if you sue them afterwards, you wont get a penny. If this is the true address....
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

Tech Mentor

Alibaba is not a retailer, they just index sellers - sort of like eBay. The problem is that Alibaba does a shit job verifying their sellers, so you basically have no idea of who to trust. Moreover, the 'verified' accounts are not verified at all, the owners just paid for that label, so any self-respecting scammer will have done that too.

I recently purchased a laptop keyboard on AB because it had handsdown the lowest price, and my leap of faith turned out to be a good one. Then again, most things that seem too good to be true actually are not true. A genuine new S4 for 450$ just ain't gonna happen. A fully functional fake at best, a crappy one most likely.

And indeed, Western Union should always ring the no-go-bell.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds