live mix: 30 tracks, 50 acapellas ;) [Electro]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default live mix: 30 tracks, 50 acapellas ;) [Electro]

Hi,
    here's my newest live mixtape, from the event Free The Birds Festival in Ghent, Belgium, it contains something like 30 tracks, and at least 50 acapellas! all mixed live!!!

there are some own productions too, the intro is made by us, 2 of the tracks (Tabasco and Cardiac Arrhythmia), and the live remix of Faithless - Salve Mea too.

There are LOTS of live bootlegs, edits, and TONS of live acapella bootlegs.
    Some bootlegs are for example with: Salva Mea, Smoke on the water, Smells like teen spirit, March Funebre by Chopin, vocals by Adele, and so on...

I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXeZBCtTd3s

Tracklist:

1. Official Egoism vs Electrolight intro
    2. Electrixx - Tetris (Original Mix) w/ Gonzales - I Am Europe (acapella) w/ Major Lazer feat. VYBZ Kartel - Pon De Floor (acapella)
    3. Deadmau5 - Ghosts 'n' Stuff vs Deadmau5 - Moar Ghosts 'n' Stuff (E vs E live bootleg) w/ Adele - Rolling In The Deep (acapella) w/ Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (acapella)
    4. Miles Dyson - I-Tune (E vs E edit) w/ Outwork feat. mr Gee - Elektro (acapella)
    5. Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner - Animal Rights (E vs E edit) w/ Estelle feat. Kanye West - American Boy (acapella)
    6. Deadmau5 - Clockwork (Original Mix) w/ Martin Luther King - I have a Dream
    7. Adam K & Duro the Third - Daunt Kick My Bag Bitch (Original Mix) w/ Deus - What We Talk About (acapella) w/ Stromae - Alors On Danse (acapella) w/ C'hantal - The Realm (acapella) w/ Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (E vs E edit)
    8. Dirtyloud feat. Sirreal - Needle (E vs E edit)
    9. Egoism vs Electrolight - Tabasco (Original Mix) w/ ACDC - Thunderstruck (acapella)
    10. Rock Massive - You Know Why (PH Electro remix)
    11. Marc Adamo & Tim Healey - Move (Dirtyloud remix) w/ Laserkraft 3D - Nein mann! (acapella) w/ Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs & Dev - Like a G6 (acapella)
    12. Diplo & Tiesto - C'Mon (Original Mix) w/ Justice - We Are Your Friends (acapella)
    13. Freefire - Dataloss (Darth & Vader remix) vs The Squatters - Drop (Alex Mind remix) (E vs E live bootleg) w/ Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen (acapella)
    14. Fast Foot - Protect Animals (Lazy Rich remix) w/ Kelis - Milkshake (acapella)
    15. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica (Extended Mix) w/ Swanky Tunes - Oh Yeah (acapella) w/ Fatboy Slim - Star 69 (acapella)
    16. Skrillex - Rock 'n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) (E vs E edit) w/ Guns 'n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine (ID)
    17. Chrizz Luvly - Amen (Original Mix) w/ Cidinho & Doca - Rap Das Armas (acapella)
    18. Aaren San - Apes From Space (Dirtyloud remix) (E vs E edit) w/ Laidback Luke feat Good Grip - Rocking with the Best (acapella) w/ Green Velvet - La La Land (acapella)
    19. Chemistry vs Mikkas - Into You (Mikkas remix)
    20. Porter Robinson - The Wildcat (Lazy Rich remix) w/ David Guetta - Love is Gone (acapella)
    21. Mord Fustang - Super Meat Freeze (Original Mix) vs Mord Fustang - Lick The Rainbow (Original Mix) (E vs E live bootleg) w/ Snap - I've Got the Power (acapella)
    22. Faithless - Salva Mea (E vs E live remix) w/ Faithless - Insomnia (acapella)
    23. Feed Me - Blood Red (Original Mix)
    24. Feed Me - Cloudburn (Original Mix)
    25. La Roux - In For The Kill (Skrillex remix)
    26. Noisia & Foreign Beggars - Contact (DnB Mix) w/ Rusko - Everyday (Netsky remix) (ID) w/ LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem (acapella) w/ Sub Focus - Rock It (ID)
    27. Egoism vs Electrolight - Cardiac Arrhythmia (Original Mix)

Banned

As taken from The Vly's review of his first experience at Berhain,

"I met a girl who had just graduated fashion school in Berlin. When I mentioned I was from New York, she said her friend went there, and he told her that the DJs switch songs every 30 seconds. “Is that true?” – in utter disbelief, she couldn’t believe it."

I can't believe it either -_-

Tech Wizard

Hi, what do you mean? Do I mix too much tracks, or do you mean that positively?

thanks for the reply anyway

Love the tracklisting!

I'm definitely going to listen to this sometime this weekend. Don't have audio on my work computer. Guess my company fears that will keep us from working haha. They're prob. right

I'll let you know my feedback after I listen.

In the meantime, where did you buy or find all of the acappellas? I haven't found a great source for them yet...

Tech Wizard

Thanks,
    Acapellas4u is a great source, you need to make an account, it's got a restriction on the amount of downloads, but it's the only source with that many acapellas, and a big community behind it

Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    As taken from The Vly's review of his first experience at Berhain,

"I met a girl who had just graduated fashion school in Berlin. When I mentioned I was from New York, she said her friend went there, and he told her that the DJs switch songs every 30 seconds. “Is that true?” – in utter disbelief, she couldn’t believe it."

I can't believe it either -_-
    its funny cause hes from europe....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by seitz View Post
    its funny cause hes from europe....
    Touche

Tech Wizard

do you mean you think I'm not mixing this live? could you please be a little clearer, it's true I'm from Europe so I might not understand your reply at the level you meant it. You could be a little more helpfull than saying 'touche'

My fiance and I listened to your mix when we were getting ready for 2 shows last night (Deftones and Stanton Warriors). Good job... we loved it. I don't think you mixed in/out too fast. Kept it interesting and fresh IMO.

I feel like you can mix in a # of diff. ways. Yours would def. be great for getting people who don't usually listen to electronic music to open up to it a bit more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast